Listening to music on a plane is, however, risky, and it has been prohibited for a long time. But sometimes, people do find it hard to enjoy their flight just because they have to stream and get rid of bad thinking at that specific time. So there are many ways in which you can actually listen to music on a plane in which I would figure a few of them out for you:
How To Listen To Music On A Plane
- Caching Your Music
- Using Some Specific Apps
- Downloading Amazon Prime Music App
- Usage of Pandora
- Caching Your Music: Caching your music is actually fairly easy. A lot of streaming apps like Spotify, allow you to put together playlists and cache them to listen to later. This allows you to listen to all of your favorite tracks even if you don’t have an internet connection. This method is actually easy for users to adapt to quickly. There are a couple of streaming apps that can allow you to cache your music to listen to them later when you are offline. Examples of apps that allow caching are Spotify. You can even use this method even if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Downloading Amazon Prime Music App: If you are an Amazon Prime member, you would definitely not have a problem listening to music on a plane. First and foremost, you would need to download the app and music titles. Once the music is downloaded, you would hover to Amazon Music App and go to My Musc to find the songs you have downloaded. If you don’t have mobile data or internet connection, it is advisable to go to ‘Settings’ and turn on the offline music mode. When you have turned this on, you can easily get access to music that has been downloaded offline.
- Usage of Pandora: Once you download this app, you would see a huge collection of music to listen to. Users can find both new and old hits as well.
- Using Some Specific Apps: For instance, Evermusic allows you to download songs, and once you are ready to listen to them, all you have to do is open the app and find them even if you are offline.
Apps To Listen To Music On A Plane
- Apple Music: Though Apple provides services to only iOS users, the android version of apple music also provides users with a three-month free trial period.
- Spotify: This application is free for both android and iOS devices. It also allows users to synchronize their personal information and folders and to also play a variety of music on three different devices which are mobile phones, computers, and tablets. Currently, Spotify gives an avenue to users to download music and then play then on airplane mode. In addition, this feature is only available with the Spotify Premium subscription.
- Deezer Music Player: This app allows users to access all their favorite music anytime, anywhere. Users can also create their own playlists and then download the songs directly to their phones. Deezer can also recommend some music to you according to your hobbies.
Other apps that can be used include:
- Google Play Music
- Groove Music
- Slacker Radio
- Sound Cloud